tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 28 17:45:00 1996

KLBC: van & more

qa'vanqu' tlhIngan Hol jatlhwI'pu'

{I'm just beginning to learn} the Hol, so that's about all
I can muster right now.

In order to expedite the learning process, I have
compiled the dictionary into a database. (still
have a little trouble with grammar, though.)
Is there a list of all the new words since the
1992 update of TKD that I could download?
I noticed in my copy of HolQeD that Maltz
has added a few. Also, I would be interested
in making this database available, but I'm
concerned about copyright laws & such.
(I've also just joined KLI if that
makes a difference vis-a-vis copyrights
etc.) Any suggestions?

(Uh, could a helpful grammarian translate
the above in brackets? i.e. how do you
say you're "(verb)ing to (verb)"?)

wejloch wej wa' nItlhDu'
   ghajlaH loD