tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 26 17:56:30 1996

De-briefing please?

Well, since I have now (attempted) to re-introduce myself, can someone
please email me the current status of the KLI's projects? I've been
looking at the web page, but it just says Spring 1996.  How IS Hamlet
coming along?  Also, did Mr. Whiteacre ever get enough interest to keep
scrabble going? (We had a lot of fun with it before, but I didn't get in
until the end).

Please email me on this, unless it hasn't been kicked around in a while.
Thanx.

KaaDaQ'

Back to archive top level