tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 24 04:05:57 1996

Re: CK & PK scripts

> What I don't understand is why the manuscripts for the audio cassettes didn't exist
> FIRST.  You would think that a "book on tape"  would HAVE a corresponding book.
> This is really scary.  Are we heading towards a world without books?  Will all literature
> one day be available only in the audio media?
>
> But I digress.  Seriously, what can we do to let Pocket Books know that there is (and
> how much) demand for a printed version of this tape?

There isnt enough demand for S&S to do it.
They are a business and they need to *KNOW* they can sell A LOT of a book
before they print one off. There just is not enough demand for
them to to do it.
Audio cassettes on the other hand are much more easy to market.

--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level