tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 22 11:43:13 1996

Oathing.

I have a quick question and a newbie request.

First off the muse where I play, A lot of people sign on and the first
thing out of there mouths is nuqneH. Now if It translates as 'what do
you want' isnt that the same thing as me going up to you and asking you
what you wanted. "Ive been responding 'A side of fries btw.'". Is there
a better way to announce your arrival than that?

Ok now my request. I have to do the oathing of my daughter QI'tu' of
house quvro' to Marcus son of qoSneH, of house qolIQoS. If anybody can
email me a quick ceremony Id really appriceate it. Also after getting
only two editions of the Digest, I have come to the conclusion that even
my english is not good enough to study klingon yet. :)

Choq vav qorDu quvro'
[email protected]

Back to archive top level