tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 22 01:58:22 1996

Re: Hell hath no fury...

> >I think "scorn" in this context means "reject",

Read your Coleridge. I believe the term is "spurned." That carries
connotations of rejection more than "scorned."

Alex.

"Oh, my God, Professor! It's rampaging down 42nd Street! Guns won't stop it!" - nameless assistant
"I have a theory ... call me a fool if I'm wrong, but ... maybe if you were to load the guns with bullets ..." - Professor Commonsense
email me on [email protected]. Just call me Lord Sinister

Back to archive top level