tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 21 08:33:42 1996

Re: The role of the KLI

> You're showing remarkable restraint. :-)  Maybe we should commission him
> to write a "real" dictionary the way we want to see it.

I feel, as Lawrence pointed out, that this is Okrands language and I
would have a much cleaner conscience if we didnt mess with it.

qechlIj vIparHa'qu'!!! 'ach Huch yap wIghaj'a'??
Money aside I wonder if we had the authority to from Paramount to
commission Dr. O to expand the corpus of his opus (Sounds painful).
Then If we could do it and *maybe* Simon&Schuster would revise
the dictionary or at the very least we'ld have some great stuff
for HolQeD and the KLI.

This is, of course, one of those ideas that if we were to
bring it to Lawrence he would quickly find a reason why it
can't be done, but in my heart, I can dream.

> -- ghunchu'wI'               batlh Suvchugh vaj batlh SovchoH vaj

david
--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level