tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 20 19:22:24 1996

Re: This Stone Thread; SOLVED!!

~mark writes:
>Hmm.  I like it and I don't.  On the one hand, it makes a certain amount of
>sense.  But on the other hand, -beH is generally a reference to the
>*subject*....

My similar suggestion of {nagh lI'beHmoHlu'bogh} uses {-moH}, which I
think would take care of this problem, except that it also uses {lI'}
where you wanted {lanlu'}, and the {-lu'} is already spoken for.

How about these?

vaS'a'Daq jeSbeHbogh nagh'e'
vaS'a' veH muvbeHbogh nagh'e'
vaS'a' Som ngaqbeHbogh nagh'e'