tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 20 17:54:45 1996

pajamas

I'm still a beginner, and mostly lurk here, but am delurking tonight.  I
have a friend who wants to know how to say "I wear teh pajamas of shame"
in tlhIngan Hol.  No, that's supposed to be "the pajamas". :)  I haven't
been able to figure it out, so am tossing it up here.  I think that "I
wear pajamas" would be nIvnav vItuQ, but am not sure.  I'm still having
trouble with verb prefixes.  Shame is tuHmoH right? How do you fit it in
with wearing pajamas?  That's it for now.  I'll be appreciative of any
help all of you can give me.  Thanks.
Laurel
[email protected]

Back to archive top level