tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 19 09:06:02 1996

This Stone Thread

When a mason has finished his work on a stone, particularly one
intended for construction (i.e. to become part of a wall), the stone
is referred to as "dressed." It is a "dressed" stone.

Now, what was that Klingon phrase for "spanner in the works ..."

Qapla'

Alex
"Oh, my God, Professor! It's rampaging down 42nd Street! Guns won't stop it!" - nameless assistant
"I have a theory ... call me a fool if I'm wrong, but ... maybe if you were to load the guns with bullets ..." - Professor Commonsense
email me on [email protected]. Just call me Lord Sinister

Back to archive top level