tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 18 09:20:41 1996

Klingon CD-ROM Update

This was found in the April 1996 issue of COMPUTER LIFE (page 41):
*****
THAT'S NO ROMANCE LANGUAGE:

When you hear "quSDaq ba' lu' a?" the Klingon talking to you wants to know if he can sit next to you. (I suggest you make sure the seat is available.) For interplanetary polyglots, the latest lingo comes from Star Trek Klingon, a new game using voice-recognition technology as well as full-motion video to teach players the Klingon language. A virtual language lab and audio disk, along with a section on cultural immersion, help you tighten up your talk. It's enough to make you say, "Hijol!" (Beam me up!)

Available in early April on CD for Windows 95, Windows 3.X, and Mac; $79.95; from Simon & Schuster Interactive; (800)910-0099
*****

My apologies if there are errors in the above tlhIngan-Hol. I typed it as it was written.

Qapla'

Ben

Back to archive top level