tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 17 14:47:28 1996

Re: Klingon Book 'o Virtues

-- [ From: Christian Matzke * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

rmatheson writes:
>It seems that the Klingon Book of Virtues is *actually*
>a Klingon *audiocassette* of Virtues.  This will be the third in
>the HIGHLY useful tapes we all know and love.  Hope this wets your
>collective appetites!
Hmm...I had heard of this but I thought it was going to be a Simon&Schuster
pocketbook...(or was it hardcover?)

>Adam Wininston writes:
>>Is there any possibility for a CD version
>>instead of a tape that you know of?

>Back to the CD disscussion...As I had stated before, I bought a Star Trek
Emissary >Gift Set which came with a Conversational Klingon on CD.
>Apparently, no one on the list had heard of any of the Klingon Audio
>products on CD.  Dr, Lawrence M. Schoen contacted Simon & Schuster and is
>checking it out.  Perhaps when he receives the
>Gift Set he will also find out any information on other Klingon Audio
>products on CD...

The new Klingon CD-ROM Language workshop CD will have Power Klingon on it
which will be able to be played as an audio CD. The Emmissary Gift Set is
available at my local computer shop (in Maine) so I wouldn't imagine it
would be very hard for others in the states to find or order. It would be
nice to see both these CD's available by themselves (or even as a set) for
easier purchase.

>Qapla'
>-Thiago Miranda

                                               maSqa'