tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 17 11:28:15 1996

Re: Klingon Book 'o Virtues

rmatheson writes:
>It seems that the Klingon Book of Virtues is *actually*
>a Klingon *audiocassette* of Virtues.  This will be the third in
>the HIGHLY useful tapes we all know and love.  Hope this wets your
>collective appetites!
Hmm...I had heard of this but I thought it was going to be a Simon&Schuster
pocketbook...(or was it hardcover?)

Adam Wininston writes:
>Is there any possibility for a CD version
>instead of a tape that you know of?

Back to the CD disscussion...As I had stated before, I bought a Star Trek
Emissary Gift Set which came with a Conversational Klingon on CD.
 Apparently, no one on the list had heard of any of the Klingon Audio
products on CD.  Dr, Lawrence M. Schoen contacted Simon & Schuster and is
checking it out.  Perhaps when he receives the
Gift Set he will also find out any information on other Klingon Audio
products on CD...

Qapla'
-Thiago Miranda

Back to archive top level