tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 13 11:11:50 1996

Re: tlhIngan_Hol *.wav

Guido,

>Well, I have a nice little spiel on ftp.kli.org, called ghogh1.wav. I have
>been planning to follow up with ghogh2, 3, etc.

I'd found that one and liked it, that's the reason for my search.

>It's about a minute long, and done spontaneously (without script) so I
>stumble frequently. Forgive me.

My tlhIngan isn't so good that I'd notice that. One thing that did stick in
my mind was "tlhInganpu'", it was just aften I read that "pu'" also meant
phaser, as well as (Pl), I'd always said "pu'HIch" as they teach you on CK.

Daniel

Back to archive top level