tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 13 05:55:38 1996

Re: CK & PK scripts

I wrote:

> [email protected] writes:
> >
> > >Do any of you guys know where I can find manuscripts for Conversational
> > >Klingon and Power Klingon?
> > >
> > At the moment I'm working on writing the manuscript of CK in tlhIngan-Hol to
> > Federation Standard. As soon as I'm finished I'll post it in the newsgroup
> > alt.startrek.klingon. And I'll CC you a copy.
> >
> > Ofcourse any body who has completed this task can send me a copy, I don't mind.
> >

> Hate to make this sound like a "me too" post, but whenever you get that
> done, could you send one to me as well? It would be a great help for my
> thesis work.
>
> Qapla'
>
> SIvan

Well, foolish little me, I forgot to read all the rest of the posts
before posting about this. And a smack upside the head for me forgetting
about copyrights (and me a writer no less!).

SIvan
Siobhan Gormley, Carleton University        * X-Phile, Trek Fan, B-5er,
         Ottawa, Canada                     * Disnophile, Dragon Posse,
Email address: [email protected]* Whovian *****************
   IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PURCHASERS: The Entire Physical Universe,
   Including This Product, May One Day Collapse Back into an
   Infinitesimally Small Space. Should Another Universe Subsequently
   Re-emerge, the Existence of This Product in That Universe Cannot Be
   Guaranteed.

Back to archive top level