tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 08 19:42:31 1996

TKD 4.4.

I am trying to clear up an ambiguity in TKD 4.4.

The section seems to indicate that ONLY  the suffix {-qu'} can
be used to modify a stative verb that is acting as an
adjective.

Example:
I am distressed because of my friends unfortunate death.

{jISot jupwI' Hegh Do'Ha'mo'}

Or should it be

{jISot jupwI' Heghmo' Do'Ha'} ?

david

                       David Barron  [email protected]
        Klingon Language Postal Course,   PO Box 37, Eagle ID 83616
              It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope.
                     Not available by E-mail, so dont ask.

Back to archive top level