tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 08 10:10:11 1996

Re: mu' <poH>: mu'meywIj Qav rIntaH

>Date: Thu, 7 Mar 1996 06:27:19 -0800
>From: "Lord Havelock Sinister" <[email protected]>

>So, I'm sticking to "poH" until Marc Okrand (and _only_ Marc Okrand)
>says otherwise, and if anyone is _still_ complaining, I can only yell
>"Read Page Nine!"

This sounds *awfully* familiar.... where have I heard it before?  Oh yes,
someone insisting that Be'lanna called Be'lanna a "be'taH", meaning
"negative woman" and asking for comment, then deciding he would accept
dispute only if Okrand called him up personally.  Nice to see people
remembering the old standby ways of dealing with disagreement.

~mark

Back to archive top level