tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 02 14:53:38 1996

No Subject

re is still some work to be done on Hamlet but do you
have a release date? Also, don't forget to tell the folks in Michigan to make
sure the binding holds together....It won't be long till my TKD falls apart!
:)

How are things for the tlhIngan Hol Internationally?  I know that there is a
Portuguese TKD (Hooray for Brasil...or rather Brazil) but where else is
tlhIngan Hol making appearances?

qatlho'

P.S.-thanks to caalander fo the help.  I guess I really do need to keep
practicing.

Back to archive top level