tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 31 21:41:08 1996

tangent threads

English translation follows.  Make sure to read this in at least one of
the two languages!

pIj naDev tlhIngan Hol lulo'be'bogh jabbI'IDmey'e' tu'lu'
rut jangnISlu'
jabbI'ID Dajqu' DaleghDI' bIjang 'e' DaneHqu'
'ach naDev bIjangDI' tlhIngan Hol Dalo'be'chugh QaQbe' jabbI'IDlIj
vay' vIchup
tlhIngan Hol Dalo'be'chugh bIjangDI' naDev jabbI'IDlIj yIngeHQo'
mungDaq jabbI'IDlIj yIngeH
vaj SujatlhchuqDI' latlhpu' bonuQbe'

There are frequently messages here which are not in Klingon.  Sometimes a
response is needed.  When you see a very interesting message, you really
want to reply.  However, it's not cool if you don't use Klingon to
respond.  I'm going to make a suggestion.  If you are not replying in
Klingon, please don't send the message here.  Instead, please send it
directly to the source.  That way, you can have a discussion without
bothering anyone else.

The exception to this is, of course, discussions about Klingon words,
grammar, or phrases (which I left out since I didn't want to deal with
"about").  This does, however, apply to non-Klingon discussions which
branch off from "legitimate" discussions.  Such discussions should only
last one or two messages before they are quietly removed to private
e-mail by its participants.

tlhIngan Hol lulo'bogh jabbI'IDmey'e' neH DIHevjaj
janSIy

Back to archive top level