tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 30 08:47:49 1996

Re: "World's Hardest Language"?

>Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 07:49:49 -0700
>From: Thad Vick <[email protected]>

>> Someone has asked me about discussion of "the world's hardest
>> language". I seem to recall someone mentioning this at the qep'a', but I
>> can't come up with anything specific. Can anyone help me out? Please
>> answer to me by email, as my (day) job doesn't always allow me time to
>> read the list. Thanks.

>qep'a' vISaHlaHbe'pu', 'ach vay'vaD vIjatlhlaH.

[etc.]

I've seen two responses to this on the list so far.  Is the sentence before
"Thanks" showing up on your screens too?  He *specifically* asked that
is do not belong here, unless conducted in Klingon.

~mark

Back to archive top level