tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 30 07:34:31 1996

KBLC: The Way of the Klingon Warrior

Somehow my post has gone missing since nobody seems to be giving me a correction
or telling me I'm ok.  So here is the post again.

I was reading TKW and on its title page saw "The Klingon Way" translated as :
tlhIngan tIgh.   I read this as Klingon Customs via TKD.

I am working on a Web Site about The Way of the Klingon Warrior.  I want to
encorporate more and more tlhIngan-Hol as I learn more.  So here goes the first
confirmation question:

Since in Korean  "Do" <doh>  means way of life and is used in most martial arts
style names.  I find that Do is a path or course that a warrior set through
life.  Hence using that analogy I would translate "The Way of the Klingon
Warrior" as:
                             tlhIngan SuvwI' yIn He

could someone give me a ruling here.

Qapla'