tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 30 06:02:21 1996

Re: batlh DaqawIu'taH

>I am part of a group of Mac developers who are working to get a 'Klingon
>Language Kit' put together

Now that's weird - I though I had seen my posting appear a few days ago,
and I did not resend it. Is there a problem with the list software?

On another note, are there native Dutch speakers on this list who are
willing to cooperate with me in creating a Dutch version of mark okrands
book? Not to publish or distribute, of course, but simply because I find
it extremely difficult to have to use English grammar statements in my
mind to figure out tlhIngan Hol..

-John

[ [email protected] - Printerweg 40, 3821 AD Amersfoort, Netherlands ]
[ fax (31) 33-4535335      Hoeveel flippo's is 1 airmile?                ]

Back to archive top level