tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 29 04:39:06 1996

Re: klingon poems!

David:

I'd love to know where the "DaraQ" came from; it wasn't in my original
posting, which I've included below.  Perhaps you replied to my original
message and Will got the quoter and quotee mixed up?
But I assure you that the haiku is completely original, and I've got
witnesses. :)  Any similarity to one you wrote is completely
coincidental.

Your message, including the quoted message from charghwI':

David Barron <[email protected]> writes:
\ Will Martin writes:
\ > On Wed, 17 Jul 1996 05:04:30 -0700 "Mark J. Reed"