tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 26 20:48:28 1996

KLBC Re: *'atlantaDaq qaStaHvIS *'olImpIq

HIja', HIja', HIja'!

bepmeH tlhIngan Hol Dalo' QaQ law' bepmeH DI'vI' Hol vIlo' QaQ puS!  mu'mey
marqoS vIQochbe'bej.  *'atlantamo' jIHemtaH.  <ACOG>mo' jIQeH.  *'olImpIc
Qujmey Dun 'e' vIneH.  chaq  Sumbogh mInDu' vIlo'mo' Dun Qujmey vIleghlaHbe'
jIH.

Yes, yes, yes!

You complain better in Klingon than I do in English.  I agree completely
with marqoS' words.  I am proud of Atlanta.  I am angry at ACOG.   I want
the Olympic games to be great.  Perhaps because I am too close, I cannot see
the games are great.

(How did I do on that last sentence?  I kinda made a spontaneous idiom
"Because I use eyes which are nearby...."

SaraH

Back to archive top level