tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 25 15:42:09 1996

Re: qep'a' highlights...

 -=| Quoting [email protected] to Lisa Stapp Re: Re: qep'a' highlights... |=-

 Tl> One thing that does come to mind already though is that the sooner we
 Tl> have a handle on how many people are coming the more we can do.

qep'a' loSDich vIjeS vIHechqu'.  lutmey vI'Ij...

 Tl> Toward that end, if you're planning on attending the qep'a'
 loSDIch, starting saving now.

'e' vIHech.

pujqu'mo' SomrawDu'wIj QaHwI' vIqemnIS

 Tl> I hope to have a firm date to share with you by the end of
 August, as well as a formal announcement in the September issue
 of HolQeD.

Worldcon is the Aug/Sept weekend.

... I'm *NOT* disabled! My body is optimized for zero gee.
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12

Back to archive top level