tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 22 16:50:25 1996

chaw' vISuqnIS

qep'a'Daq SutIvtaHvIS *Win95 Splash Screens* vIchenmoH 'e'
vIghoj'eghmoH.

The set I made for my own computer is derived (ok, stolen!) from
3 jpg i found on the KLI website: empire.jpg, trefoil.jpg, and
klingon.jpg.  I need to credit the artists!  They did beautiful
work, and I want to honor them whenever I boot up.

I would also like to zip the screens up into a package along
with instructions and and invitation to make a donation to KLI
and/or my 501c3.  How many bureaucrats do I need to beat into
submission to get permission?

... Some mornings it just isn't worth gnawing through the leather straps.
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12

Back to archive top level