tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 15 23:28:39 1996

Re: TKD-Expansion

> This book did help me a lot to get a
>"feeling" for the language, its sound
>and its grammar.

Well, personally the most problems I've got come from the fact that
English is my second languyage, and I'm missing the knowledge of English
phrases describing grammar on a technical level. Sounds like your idea
makes sense for beginners, but after that we poor non-native English
speakers have to learn how the native English speakers describe grammar
first, and that's no small step, since it requires excellent knowledge of
English.

Ah well...

-John

[ [email protected] - Printerweg 40, 3821 AD Amersfoort, Netherlands ]
[ fax (31) 33-4535335      Hoeveel flippo's is 1 airmile?                ]

Back to archive top level