tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 15 21:35:44 1996

Nick the Multimedia Person

A note to Klingonists far and wide that (a) I have finally received a copy of
my radio interview on Klingon (which I'll be sending to KLI for their archives,
and to anyone else on request), and (b) it looks like I'll get interviewed for
ABC TV's book show _Between The Lines_ this Friday; watch this space for more
announcements.

--
NON ME TENENT VINCVLA NON ME TENET CLAVIS    STETIT PVELLA RVFA TVNICA SIQVIS
       Nick Nicholas      http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~nsn   Linguistics

Back to archive top level