tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 11 15:24:49 1996

Re: `Kahless' book

qaSDI' 96-07-11 13:55:07 EDT, jatlh ~mark:
> I have heard it attributed to Okrand that Worf's name is actually wo'rIv.
>  This is pretty plainly a backfit, and I actually have always wondered
where
>  we got this from.  Can anyone confirm this spelling of Worf's name?  I
seem
>  to recall hearing it from Nick.  nIchyon, bIQIj'a'?

Wherever it came from, it's official now.  Don't forget about Skybox card
S20, which calls Worf {wo'rIv}.

(By the way, anyone bringing Skybox cards to the {qep'a'}, so I'll finally be
able to see these things for myself?)

SuStel
Stardate 96528.2

Back to archive top level