tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 11 03:02:17 1996

request: birthbday

          Hmm, maybe this is complete out of topic, but my request has more
          or less something to do with the klingon language.

          Here it is: Saterday my brother in law will celebrate his 29nth
          anniversary. I give him the TKD as a present. My question to all
          of you is to send me a birthday greeting in thlingon Hol for him.
          I'd like to give him a lot of birthday greetings. His name is
          Hans.

          Something like: qoS Quch {Hans}

          please DO NOT send it to the thlingan-Hol list.

          Thanks all

          Andre

Back to archive top level