tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 10 17:03:49 1996

Re: tlhIngan Hol books

joel anderson writes:
>Also, regarding tlhIngan Hol books, there are a number of books
>available from the ILS.   I'm sure a list could be found if
>we wanted to be complete in this discussion (and fair).

I had considered -- and disregarded -- the materials available from the
Interstellar Language School.  My basis for this was somewhat arbitrary
and I probably should have mentioned them anyway, but they aren't quite
"published" materials (I've heard them described as photocopied sets of
pages, sometimes "bound" with duct tape).

Anyway, here's a list of some of the stuff available from the ILS:

The Warrior Tongue at Warp Speed - the Tourist Guide
tlhIngan Hol: Alien Language Primer Books 1-3
pIqaD Exercise Book - Exploring the Written Word
pIqaD Coloring Book [on the list I have, this item is written in by hand]
Speaking Boldly: the Audio Cassette
qIb HeHDaq: On the Edge of the Galaxy [quarterly journal]
Homlet: Prince of Chronos (or, "The Hard Bone Blues")
  [An adaptation of Hamlet, "...autographed by the author."]
Warrior's Unabridged Dictionary: A through N, Volume I
[Volume II O through Z "will be out soon"]
Good News for the Warrior Race [the Four Gospels]