tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 10 02:27:47 1996

Re: TLHINGAN-HOL digest 579

>Yes.  There is a MUSH (Multi-User Shared Hallucination) dedicated to the
>practice of speaking Klingon, and many role-players also practice "being"
>Klingon there.  Telnet to keve.kli.org port 2218 and have a look around.
>If you want to organize a {nentay} after you've gotten yourself oriented,
>you can ask again here.  But try to ask using tlhIngan Hol!

Thanks for this info it's a great place to be. Also thank for pointing me in
the right direction hopefully now I will be able to  learn and speak this
wonderful language. I hope I will evebtually be able to speak this language
and write it well.

qathlo'

qeq

Back to archive top level