tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 08 11:14:24 1996

Terminology gap...suggestions sought

I have for some time maintained a tlhIngan Hol reanslation of one of my
home pages.  I now find myself with a vocabulary gap I'm having trouble
filling.  On my English page, I mention that I maintain a list of Choirs
with Web pages.  The only one of these terms with which I have difficulty
is Choir.  I know about bom ("sing") However, bowwI'pu' would suggest to
me "singers" instead of "choirs".  Any suggesstions?

Jason Green

Jason K. Green			http://www.missouri.edu/~c677000/
[email protected]
Graduate Teaching Assistant, Department of Music
University of Missouri-Columbia