tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 08 09:45:27 1996

Re: HolQeD Update

> I would appreciate it if the first of you who start receiving your issues
> would
> let me know when it happens.

DaHjaj HolQeDwIj vIHev.  qaStaHvIS loS jaj HuDmeyDaq maghIQ qorDu'wI' jIH je.
 vaj vaghHu' pawlaHpu'. wej vIlaDta', 'ach Dunbej mu'mey vIlaDbogh.  majQa'

Because I am still relatively new to <<tlhIngan Hol>>, what I wrote above may
not have come out right.  Briefly, here's what I meant to say:  I received my
<<HolQeD>> today.  During the past four days I was at the mountains on
vacation with my family.  Thus, it could have arrived as early as Wednesday,
July 3.  (The vacation actually began on Thursday, but I did not check my
mail on Wednesday.)  I've not finished reading it yet, but what I have seen
so far is impressive!  Well done!

qoro'nIn

Back to archive top level