tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 05 14:39:19 1996

mu'mey chu'... (was Re: KLBC)

>I have seen {'I'}.  It means "armpit."  It was added by MO about a year ago.
>
>peHruS

mu' chu'!?  majQa'!

Where did this appear?  I thought I had relentlessly recorded all of MO's
post-TKD vocabulary.  Did I miss this?  What other words were "revealed"
by Maltz at that time?

Voragh

... SIbI' Hoch wa' bIn *HolQeD*meyDaj laDqa'bej ghaH!
(who's going to go reread all his year-old HolQeDs right now)

 Steven L. Boozer            |  Who adheres slavishly to the order of words
 Univ. of Chicago Library    |  or sentences in the original will meet with
 --------------------------- |  much difficulty;  his rendering will be
 [email protected] |  faulty and untrustworthy.      (Maimonides)

Back to archive top level