tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 02 19:30:34 1996

more questions

DopDaq qul yIchenmoH QobDI' ghu'!
I was typing a message to ask some questions, I entered one and then I
sent it.  Well, here are the others.

Do all toasts end in "-jaj"?  Okrand says toasts follow special
grammatical rules.  I've read somewhere that MO actually made a mistake
and said that to cover up, but I also noticed that all toasts end in
"-jaj" (ones that I've seen, anyway) regardless of whether the verb has a
subject.

Does anyone know the words at the beginning of CK and PK.  I've made out
as much as I can.  Some words I just can't understand.  And while I'm at
it, does anyone know the words to the songs in ST:Klingon?  It starts
like this:

Qoy qeylIS puqloD
Qoy puqbe'pu'
??? SuvwI'