tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 01 21:08:14 1996

RE: question

See below for translations (I believe...)

All of these come from the TKD that I entered into a database so I can quickly search individual words/word parts.  The database is in FileMaker Pro for Windows format (also compatible with macintosh) and I can dump it out as a delimited (comma or tab) text file.  It contains the word in tlhIngan Hol (klingon), DI'vI' Hol (english), the type of word (n, v, ns, vp, vs), the position for suffixes and prefixes, and a short "notes" field.  The file in it's native form ZIPs down to under 75K so I can mail it to anyone who individually asks me for it, or I can post it somewhere if someone can tell me where.  I'm rather new to the net as far as uploads, etc., so I'd rather just mail it to someone else to do that.

If anyone would like a copy, please email me directly and let me know if you want a FileMaker Pro 3.0 file or a text file (specify delimiter).

periy berulat
[email protected]