tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 31 20:11:56 1996

Re: KLBC: tera'ngan pab

David Barron writes:
>Your argument for disecting {ja'chuq}  is sound but it assumes that
>that  because it can disected it must fit that mold.

I don't base my opinion merely on the dissectability of the word.
The gloss "discuss, confer" implies to me that it is intended to
mean simply taking part in the activity of discussing.  The fact
that it also appears to mean "tell one another" is an additional
point in favor of this interpretation, but not the *only* point.

However, we already have canon usages of things like {De' HInob}.
{De' manobchuq} isn't much of a step from there, and {De' maja'chuq}
is barely another step further.  So my argument goes a bit flat.