tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 31 00:49:52 1996

Re: Lang. tapes

>=jatlh Sami:
#=baH Garrett Michael Hayes:

> I can't understand how people can get so pedantic
> about a language that's merely a joke in naive
> sci-fi movies. Oh, no - now I've deeply offended
> the readers' little fancy daydreams... how ghastly...
# Just one question...
# If you have so low an opinion of the subject,

qulyoD vIchu':
I have some questions too...
What do you mean by "low opinion"?  If I had a "low
opinion" (assuming you mean negative attitude) do you
seriously think I would hang around here?

nuq 'oH <"the subject">lIj?
1. getting overpedantic 2. Klingon (tm) 3. daydreaming 4. else?

# why are *you* wasting *our* time?
Oh... you've been authorized to speak for all the rest on
the list... *You* are voluntarily wasting your time on
writing messages like this you sent. No-one is forcing you
to read my messages, it only takes a split second to press
the delete button for anyone who doesn't want to read them.
And if it makes you feel any better to know, I'm leaving.

HoslI' Dalo'Ha'chu'   malja'lIj yISaH toDSaH

Back to archive top level