tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 30 14:25:40 1996

I'm Back. (Who is she, anyway?)

Hey  y'all..

Or should I say, qastaH nuq?

I apologize in advance for a blantantly not-Klingon posting, but I wanted to
make a brief announcement, and return, for those who remember who I am.

Briefly, my name is Sarah Ekstrom, known by many many other names all over the
net. How does this apply to this list? I am (or was or something) the Project
Head of the Klingon Shakespeare Restoration Project. I have been unsubscribed
to the list for months since the list, and the people who live with it made a
move cross-country about 7 months ago. RL and other interests conspired to keep
me from it, and I have finally gathered myself together, and am wading back in.
Maybe this time, I'll even learn some Klingon. *duck*

Back to your regularly scheduled postings..

A. Sarah Ekstrom

Back to archive top level