tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 27 20:16:56 1996

Re: KLBC: ropyaHDaq

ghItlh ter'eS:
>                                ropyaHDaq

"KLBC"?!  ghIchwIj DabochmoH'a'?
taghwI'na' SoHbe'ba'!  bIpo'qu'law'.
Dun lut DaghItlhta'bogh.  majQa'!
jIHvaD ghItlhlIj yInobQo'.
"Klingon Writing Project"vaD rurbogh latlhmey DanobnIS.

I think a story of this size is a bit outside the scope of my duties.
I read it, and I enjoyed it, and any grammatical errors it might have
do not detract from my ability to read and enjoy it.  (In fact, as I
read it, I didn't notice *any* obvious errors.)  You don't need the
advice of a Beginners' Grammarian; you need a publisher!