tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 22 13:37:44 1996

Re: cha'logh jImeQ

According to [email protected]:

> maj.  This is what I was looking for when I asked about "still."  Although I
> don't think you need to get so convoluted about it:  {wej SIStaH 'e' mev}.
>  Some people may get twisted up over the placement of wej in the sentence,
> but "not yet stopped" is exactly the sort of idea I was looking for.

Well, to ME, it reads, "It stopped that it is not yet raining."
In other words, it was once dry, but now, it is raining. The
nonrain has ended. For what you say you want, I'd recommend:

SIStaH wej 'e' mev.

Of course, this feels a little odd because of that vague "it",
though I guess it stands for {muD Dotlh}.

> SuStel
> Hovjaj 96049.2

charghwI'
--