tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 20 12:31:05 1996

Re: written language course

>Has anyone even considered compiling a written/email Klingon language
course?
>I think it would be well received... But that might just be me...

Actually I have a tlhIngan Hol primer (language course per se) which I have
been giving away in hardcopy form.  I have it on disk.  I could easily attach
portions of the file from time to time to this listserv, if that is okay with
you folks.  That would also allow for peer review, which has not yet been
done.

OTOH, David Barron has an excellent mail course.

qech pIm:  yupma' *Christmas*vaD navHommey boHevta''a', tevram, Adrienne,
Lisa, marqem

peHruS

Back to archive top level