tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 11 16:32:12 1996

"still" (according to HolQeD 4:4)

With the newly published information about the apparent adverbial
suffix {-Ha'}, we have a powerful tool.  Like all powerful tools,
it is capable of both great good and great harm.  I would like to
offer a thought for discussion in hopes of avoiding serious harm.

{wej} means "not yet", so it seems to me that {wejHa'} would mean
"yet", or "still".  Exactly.  Literally.  This might not actually
be a Good Thing, because the availability of literal translations
reduces the amount of thought one needs to put into deciding what
the meaning behind the words really is.  But this newly available
(apparent) adverb will probably be useful.