tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 10 11:30:10 1996

Re: maDub

According to [email protected]:

> qaSDI' Hovjaj 96014.2 ghItlh charghwI':
>
> >He has persistently sought the goal of having
> >us hate him, and has gotten rather good at this goal over the
> >years. qapon'a'?
>
> choponbej.  DaH jabbI'IDghomvam laDtaH'a' pIntIn?
>
> Also, can anyone tell me a good way to express the word "still," as in "Does
> he still read this mailing list?"

That, like the famous, "Do you still beat your wife?" presumes
that the activity every happened. I never knew that pIn'a' ever
had access to the list, hence the occasional contribution by a
go-between who would post here.

> The best I can come up with is
> {jabbI'IDghomvam laD 'e' taH'a'}.

jabbI'IDghomvam laDtaH'a' pIn'a'?

Yes, you now have permission to kick yourself.

> SuStel
> Hovjaj 96021.1

charghwI'
--