tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 23 07:23:48 1996

KLBC:Names,Cockroaches and things !

nuqneH,
Is there a way to show that you are writing a person's name ?
Often I will find myself translating a sentence and coming across a "WIERD" word, only
when the rest of the sentence has been translated does it become apparent that the word
is a proper noun !