tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 23 06:28:49 1996

Re: KLBC: poHmey

In an attempt to stir the already murky temporal waters somewhat ...

You could try

                           <DaH poH nuq>      "What is the time now?"

(translation: "the period of time of now is what?")

This distinguishes it from

                                    <DaH nuq>        "Now what?"

batlh peSuvtaH

Alex.
"Oh, my God, Professor! It's rampaging down 42nd Street! Guns won't stop it!" - nameless assistant
"I have a theory ... call me a fool if I'm wrong, but ... maybe if you were to load the guns with bullets ..." - Professor Commonsense
email me on [email protected]. Just call me Lord Sinister

Back to archive top level