tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 20 12:09:22 1996

New Klingon Books & tapes

In case any of you havent heard there is going to be some
New Klingon releases coming out this year from Simon&Schuster.

In May '96 Marc Okrands book
The Klingon Way: A Warriors Guide
Retail price $12.00.  paperback.
I put in an order for 20 copies and will
make it available at a discount to list members when I
get them.

An audio cassette will also be out in Oct '96 (maybe sooner)
The Book of Klingon Virtues
again I hear Marc Okrand will be a voise for this
snapshot of Klingon culture.

More as the story develops.

david
---
 * OFFLINE 1.58 * qaStaHvIS wa' ram loS SaD burghDu' ropmoHlaH vutwI' qab

Back to archive top level