tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 16 04:27:30 1996

Re: KLBC: 'to be Klingon' & some sentences

Paul van Van Berlo wrote an article, stating that the sentences below
were his first attempt at Klingon:

>He is a coward               - nuch ghaH
>I am proud to be Klingon     - tlhIngan Hem jIH
>De-activate the force field! - Surchem yIchu'Ha!

I won't criticise your efforts, though many will. Congratulations on
your first attempts. May I read many more to come!

qaHoy' 'ej yInIDtaH

Lord Havelock
"Oh, my God, Professor! It's rampaging down 42nd Street! Guns won't stop it!" - nameless assistant
"I have a theory ... call me a fool if I'm wrong, but ... maybe if you were to load the guns with bullets ..." - Professor Commonsense
email me on [email protected]. Just call me Lord Sinister

Back to archive top level