tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 08 07:18:56 1996

Re: list serve exit

>Date: Wed, 7 Feb 1996 19:02:56 -0800
>From: [email protected] (Alan Anderson)

>>To whom it may concern:
>>Please send me the correct message for getting off the e-mail Klingon list.
>>Thanks,
>>[email protected]
>>David Rachlin

>Send a message to <[email protected]>; place the word "unsubscribe"
>in the BODY of the message (*not* in the SUBJECT line).  Simple.
>Didn't you save the instructions you received when you subscribed
>to the mailing list?  Shame on you if you didn't!

It's also included in the header of *EVERY SINGLE* message the list sends
out (deliberately not edited out of the forward; see abov).  In fact, let
me reprint it again:

Should I print it out three or four more times?  I'm afraid we can't make
text blink in plain ASCII; I really don't know how we can be more plain
about it.

~mark

Back to archive top level