tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 03 06:03:50 1996

Re: Klingon Dictionary

> > There are a lot of places in England where you can buy TKD much more
> > readily than ordering it from the KLI.
> > > You can try any of the following retail stores:
> >
> >  Forbidden Planet, Andromeda Bookshop, Odyssey 7, The Sheffield Space Centre,
> >  Middle Earth Bookshop, The Final Frontier.
>
> This is good to know.  I rarely get orders for Simon & Schuster material from
> the UK, and this is probably why.  However, can some helpful KLI member in the
> vicinity of one or more of the above stores persuade them to carry current and
> back issues of HolQeD?  Such specialty shops seem to be perfect for it, and I
> would be extremely grateful if we could break into that market.

Lawrence, if you could let us know what kind of terms etc. you'd be
looking for, then we can go out and see...

qSeroHS veyn
--
Niall Hosking
aka Kserokhs Vaene

'Practise random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.'

Back to archive top level